Welcome to the Lions Club of Paralowie in South Australia
The Lions Club of Paralowie Inc. was formed in 1991. It's mother club was Ingle Farm Lions Club Inc.
Their meetings were held in various venues around Paralowie, we now meet on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month at the Salisbury North Football Club, situated in Bagsters Road, Salisbury North. 6-30 for 7-00pm
Our Daughter Club, Angle Vale Lions Club was chartered on the 22nd November 2014.
Lions Club of Paralowie in conjunction with Bunnings & Jefferies, are now involved in a project at the Burton Primary School Community Garden.
As a Lions Club we are very proud of being part of the community of Paralowie and have been instrumental in being involved in other projects within the area.
Listed below are just a few of our project, along with donations given.
- Salisbury High School - Jennie Hill Memorial Scholarship
- Lions Hearing Dogs - for the Hearing Impaired in our community
- Christmas Toys at Salisbury North football Club
- Supporting Kindgartens in the local ara
- Mobility walkers in conjunction with Novita
- Mens Sheds - in Salisbury
Donations have been given to the following amongst many many others:
- RSB Guide Dogs
- Parkinsons - South Australia
- Riding for the Disabled North - in recognition of Australia's FIRST Lion Cub - Miss Latiisha Pickles
- Lions Hearing Dogs
- Alzheimers Assoc SA
- Heart Foundation
We are the Lions
We meet the needs of our local communities and the world.
Our 1.3 million men and women in 205 countries and geographic areas conduct vision and health screenings, build parks, support eye hospitals, award scholarships, assist youth, provide help in time of disaster and much more.
Join us in making our communities and the world better places to live.
Becoming a Lion
Lions club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health and education needs worldwide.